BA Hons, MA, MBCT Level 1
Anna has 20 years of experience in businesses in Management Development, Project Management and Coaching, working at companies including Arthur Andersen, Rabo Bank, Selfridges, Inter.Continental and Four Seasons Hotels, where she oversaw Learning and Development for up to 3000 staff and managed budgets up to £4Million.
Most recently Anna has trained extensively in Mindfulness with prominent organisations, to become one of a handful of people qualified to teach nationally and internationally tried and test programmes to children and adults. She has taught on open courses and on-site to 1500 children and adults.
Anna has used her extensive business and Mindfulness skills and knowledge to create a unique Mindfulness-Based Life Coaching programme, working 1:1 with clients to achieve their aspirations.
This year Anna completed a Special Education Needs pack, to be published in September by Findel LDA, that will be available in most schools nationally.
Finally, Anna, mother of 3, is also a qualified Parent Gym trainer, delivering their 6 week Parenting programme in schools in South London.
The accreditations Anna has been awarded include;
-Mindfulness-Bases Stress Reduction (MBSR) practitioner with Being Mindful UK
- K-12 Mindful Schools Curriculum teacher with Mindful Schools USA
- Paws.b Primary Curriculum teacher with the MiSP (Mindfulness in Schools Project) UK
- Dot.b Secondary Curriculum teacher with the MiSP (Mindfulness in Schools Project) UK
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) trainer with Dr Patrizia Collard, EnterMindfulness
- MA Human Resources Management