Mindfulness for Teachers
Combining experience as a Mindfulness teacher and KS2 Teacher, Anna offers Heads, teachers and TAs a practical introduction to mindfulness.*
Over five 1.5 hour sessions, they will learn breathing techniques and discuss ways to help to cope with the stresses and potential anxieties of teaching and their personal lives.
Over the 5 weeks teachers will look at:
- How to focus despite being in a room with up to 30 children
- How to allow certain moods and emotions to be without interfering with them
- How to recognise their difficulty - How to be present, in the moment and feeling ‘flow’
- How to step back from thought traffic
- How to deal with difficult situations - How to focus on the good at work and beyond
- How to plan for a happy life.
Location: on site in schools. Cost: £850 per group. Contact Anna if you would like a Teacher Course to be held at your school.
"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf ..."
* This course is not the full 8 week MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Training for Stress Reduction) Programme