dot.b - Mindfulness for Teens
This 10 week course of 40 minute sessions is aimed to teach lifelong skills to children aged 12-18. At the simplest level, dot.b is an awareness-raising exercise, so that teenagers know about it and can return to it later in life. For most, the course can lead to immediate and striking results: they feel happier, calmer and more fulfilled; they can concentrate better; they have a toolkit to deal with stress and anxiety.
Dot.b intends to help the young people to overcome difficulties, thrive and flourish :
- To experience greater well-being
- To fulfill their potential and pursue their own goals e.g. be creative, more relaxed
- To improve their concentration and focus, in classes, exams and tests, or n the sports field
- To work with difficult mental states such as depressive, ruminative and anxious thoughts and low moods
- To cope with the everyday stresses and strains of adolescent life such as exams, relationships, sleep problems, family issues
Contact Anna on email@example.com for rates for in-school programmes for classes of up to 30 from £600. Pre-exam off site courses also available at £150 per child payable by parents. See course dates page.
Dot.b can also be run on school sites as an after school club paid by parents at £150.