Combining experience as a Mindfulness teacher and parent, Anna offers parents a practical introduction to mindfulness. *
Over five 1.5 hour sessions, they will learn breathing techniques and discuss ways to help to cope with the stresses and potential anxieties of parenthood.
Over the 5 weeks parents will look at:
- Why and how we operate on auto-pilot and feel the need to rush the parenting day
- How we should/can judge ourselves less, in order to be happy parents
- What stressors we face as parents and how they can provoke emotions, reactions and urges
- How to deal with the difficulties of parenting
- How to relate to our thoughts and flourish as happy parents
- How to accept things and let happy parenthood unfold.
Location: Earlsfield or at any school where Anna is teaching paws.b or dot.b. Cost: £150 per person. Contact Anna if you would like a Parent Course to be held at your school.
"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf ..."
* This course is not the full 8 week MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Training for Stress Reduction) Programme.