MBSR and MBCT
Mindfulness Based Stressed Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy are 8 week programmes designed to aid stress management and prevent depression.
Participants (up to 12) meet for 2 hours each week, with daily practice of up to 40 minutes in between, and develop greater awareness and presence, so that they can:
- identify and reduce living on auto-pilot
- stop living in their heads and judging themselves
- learn how to gather their scattered mind
- recognise difficulty and low mood or depression
- learn to allow things to be and to let go or becomes less attached
- recognise thoughts aren't facts, and how to respond not react
- take care of themselves with activities of pleasure and mastery
- plan how to maintain their practice for a low-stress, depression-free life.
See course dates or contact Anna on email@example.com for dates for more morning, evening and weekend courses £295pp.